Antonio Sinesi has been impressing the Milanese for the last 15 years. Now, with Il Divo, he’s impressing stateside. The small space exudes charm and elegance with 1920s movie posters and sparkling chandeliers. The exceptionally warm staff adds to the inviting ambience—the manager may even stop by with a complimentary grappa at meal’s end.
- MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View
- Hospitality design | Il Divo Serves Romance on New York’s Upper East Side
- New York Post | NYC’s best new Italian restaurants
- Grub Street | A Guide to All the Very Italian Restaurants Taking Over New York City
- TAC | 14 Restaurants That Prove the Upper East Side is Cool Again