At the Upper East Side’s new Il Divo, the walls tell too many stories to count. The back section of the restaurant is absolutely covered with black- and gold-framed, 1920s memorabilia: vintageNew Yorker covers, an ad for the Grand Hôtel de Paris, a black-and-white photo of Village Cigars at Christopher Street and multiple movie posters and autographed portraits of the famed Rudolph Valentino.
- Modern Luxury | Il Divo Opens on the Upper East Side From the Man Behind Milan’s Al Valentino
- Insatiabile Critic | Il Divo: Dinner with the Gentry
- This Upper East Side Restaurant Is The Chicest New Hot Spot In Town
- Eater | The Hottest Restaurants in Manhattan Right Now
- Eater | NYC Restaurant Openings