At the Upper East Side’s new Il Divo, the walls tell too many stories to count. The back section of the restaurant is absolutely covered with black- and gold-framed, 1920s memorabilia: vintageNew Yorker covers, an ad for the Grand Hôtel de Paris, a black-and-white photo of Village Cigars at Christopher Street and multiple movie posters and autographed portraits of the famed Rudolph Valentino.
- MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View
- Hospitality design | Il Divo Serves Romance on New York’s Upper East Side
- New York Post | NYC’s best new Italian restaurants
- Grub Street | A Guide to All the Very Italian Restaurants Taking Over New York City
- TAC | 14 Restaurants That Prove the Upper East Side is Cool Again