Sitting at this tiny table in Il Divo, celebrating Valentino and eating tagliolini, I feel transported from my everyday existence. Sweeping through the velvet curtain is like entering another world.
- La Cucina Italiana | 6 Romantic Italian Restaurants to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in NYC
- MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View
- Hospitality design | Il Divo Serves Romance on New York’s Upper East Side
- New York Post | NYC’s best new Italian restaurants
- Grub Street | A Guide to All the Very Italian Restaurants Taking Over New York City