Sitting at this tiny table in Il Divo, celebrating Valentino and eating tagliolini, I feel transported from my everyday existence. Sweeping through the velvet curtain is like entering another world.
- New York Post | NYC’s best new Italian restaurants
- Grub Street | A Guide to All the Very Italian Restaurants Taking Over New York City
- TAC | 14 Restaurants That Prove the Upper East Side is Cool Again
- Modern Luxury | Il Divo Opens on the Upper East Side From the Man Behind Milan’s Al Valentino
- Insatiabile Critic | Il Divo: Dinner with the Gentry