Following 15 years of success at his first restaurant in Milan, Al Valentino, Italian restauranteur Antonio Sinesi has made the move stateside to open New York’s chicest new hot spot.
- La Cucina Italiana | 6 Romantic Italian Restaurants to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in NYC
- MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View
- Hospitality design | Il Divo Serves Romance on New York’s Upper East Side
- New York Post | NYC’s best new Italian restaurants
- Grub Street | A Guide to All the Very Italian Restaurants Taking Over New York City