Following 15 years of success at his first restaurant in Milan, Al Valentino, Italian restauranteur Antonio Sinesi has made the move stateside to open New York’s chicest new hot spot.
- TAC | 14 Restaurants That Prove the Upper East Side is Cool Again
- Modern Luxury | Il Divo Opens on the Upper East Side From the Man Behind Milan’s Al Valentino
- Insatiabile Critic | Il Divo: Dinner with the Gentry
- This Upper East Side Restaurant Is The Chicest New Hot Spot In Town
- The New York Times | Off the menu