Following 15 years of success at his first restaurant in Milan, Al Valentino, Italian restauranteur Antonio Sinesi has made the move stateside to open New York’s chicest new hot spot.
- Hospitality design | Il Divo Serves Romance on New York’s Upper East Side
- New York Post | NYC’s best new Italian restaurants
- Grub Street | A Guide to All the Very Italian Restaurants Taking Over New York City
- TAC | 14 Restaurants That Prove the Upper East Side is Cool Again
- Modern Luxury | Il Divo Opens on the Upper East Side From the Man Behind Milan’s Al Valentino